Tuesday, June 30, 2009

IPTV at Matchstick Marvels


This actually took place Wednesday the 24th, but we've been so busy, this is the first I've had to post it. Iowa Public Television is working on a new show about Iowa and Simple Pleasures. One attraction they are highlighting is Matchstick Marvels! For those who haven't been keeping track, I was recently hired on as the Assistant Manager of Matchstick Marvels and Gladbrook Theater. So as a huge fan of Best of the Midwest and Parklands of the Midwest, I was starstruck when Dan Kaercher, Andrea, and Steve showed up to film a segment at Matchsticks. I learned that Dan's job involves a lot of standing around and waiting, but I think that's still want I want to do when I grow up. Silly me, I did not have my camera with me, but I did have a cell phone, so I actually posted a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment